- QR 55.00
Car Adjustable Universal Tablet/PC Holder
Free Shipping inside Doha
Cash on delivery
Please check our Terms & Conditions regarding the return and refund policy
- 360 degree rotating and adjustable tablet holder for cars.
- Can be safely used on the dashboard or windshield.
- View your tablet screen in vertical or horizontal by adjusting the size and position required.
- Can also be clipped on to the back of the car set.
- Suitable for Tablet PC / GPS / DVD / TV
- Note: It is not suitable for leather surface
- Stretched: 11cm (min) to 22.5cm (max)
- Suction Cup: 8.8cm diameter
- Material: Plastic
After the shipment of the product and/or after the delivery of the product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase without a particular reason during fourteen (14) days, upon notification to us by e-mail or by registered mail. You will return the product to us within 5 days after your notification that you want to withdraw, in its original package, and you will have to pay the return cost plus, if applicable, any taxes that will be due in case of import. We do not accept the return of goods that are damaged or incomplete, with missing or damaged pieces, consumables, accessories or documentation. If the conditions for withdrawal and return of the goods are fulfilled, we will refund the purchase price in accordance with our refund policy as stated further below. The right to withdraw can only be applied to the entire order, including any free gifts that were part of the order, and cannot be applied to limited products of the order, unless we agree explicitly. This is especially true for products that could be purchased with certain advantages when they were purchased together. The right to withdraw is not applicable to:
- goods that are made according to your specifications or that are personalized according to your wishes;
- books, magazines, computer games, music, software, tapes, CDs or DVDs or any other carrier with digital content, if the sealed package of such goods has been opened;
- downloaded or mailed electronic files with digital content;
- perishable goods which can deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- the provision of accommodation, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the provision of a service where the service has already been performed or started.